Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sumner Beach

OK, so maybe the sewage isn't completely gone yet, and it's not advisable to go swimming, but on a sunny day how were we supposed to resist? So on Thursday, Dylan, Becks and I took the 45 minute bus ride to visit the unbelievably gorgeous Sumner Beach. We bought lunch at a nearby fish & chip restaurant ... delicious! Kiwis are big fans of french fries (chips) and ice cream, which for those of you who know me well obviously means my stomach is getting along fabulously here.
Mmm ... Veggie burger and hot chips wrapped in paper
The sand was scorching hot, the sky was clear, and the photos basically took themselves. Check em out!


I definitely fell a little bit in love with this beach so I'm sure I'll be back again sometime soon. Anyone up for some beach volleyball?

No comments:

Post a Comment